5 items Remi and I need for Spring: Guest Blog from a Texas Mama!•
Posted on April 16 2019
- The Little Unicorn Everywhere Blanket: We keep this in the back of the van. It’s large enough for my family of 6, it’s wipeable, has its own carrying straps and it’s beautiful.
- Babiators: My girls, especially Remi, love sunglasses, but they can be pricey just to break but the Babiators are stylish and durable plus won’t break my bank.
- Natives: I haven’t always been a big fan of these shoes because I guess I just saw them as basic BUT have you seen the new spring/summer prints!? They are amazing and bonus Remi can put them on herself.
- Rylee&Cru: I love R&C. It’s beautiful, simple and perfect for spring/summer.
- Cardigans: They are easy to just throw on over those cute spring/summer dresses when the temps drop at night.
Dia de los Muertos ...
Hi all - I wanted to share a little bit about Day of the Dead which is celebrated on November 2nd; this is a Mexican tradition of indigenou...Read More
Baby Feeding Favorites
With all of the harmful chemicals, toxins and ingredients added into everything now, I’ve been dreading my little guy becoming old enough to eat. ...Read More
Stucking Stuffer Ideas
It’s that time of year again and Christmas is right around the corner. The most magical time of year can a lot of times turn into the most stressfu...Read More