5 items Remi and I need for Spring: Guest Blog from a Texas Mama!•
Posted on April 16 2019
- The Little Unicorn Everywhere Blanket: We keep this in the back of the van. It’s large enough for my family of 6, it’s wipeable, has its own carrying straps and it’s beautiful.
- Babiators: My girls, especially Remi, love sunglasses, but they can be pricey just to break but the Babiators are stylish and durable plus won’t break my bank.
- Natives: I haven’t always been a big fan of these shoes because I guess I just saw them as basic BUT have you seen the new spring/summer prints!? They are amazing and bonus Remi can put them on herself.
- Rylee&Cru: I love R&C. It’s beautiful, simple and perfect for spring/summer.
- Cardigans: They are easy to just throw on over those cute spring/summer dresses when the temps drop at night.