Gift Giving Guide: Toddler Boy•
Posted on December 02 2018
Gift shopping for toddlers can be tough! You want to give them something they are excited to play with but you also want to give them something meaningful. With many mamas opting out of toys and looking for experiences instead, the search becomes even harder! So where do you start? This toddler boy gift guide has something for everyone, covering playtime favorites, educational activities, and even those cold weather essentials!
1. Slumberkins- Slumberkins are great intentional gifts. They provide parents and caregivers with resources that promote positive skills in young children, while strengthening the parent-child bond. And as an added bonus they are super soft and cuddly.
2. Native Chamonix Jiffy Boot- Who doesn’t love Natives and these retro plush boots are perfect for the ultimate winter warmth. Recycled insulation and Glacierguard™ ensure toes stay toasty, with a microfleece lining for added coziness. Elastic laces and a toggle allow the boot to be slipped on and off with ease, and Defender Repellent Systems with Scotchguard™ provides superior water-resistance.
3. 50 States Flash Cards- Gifts that are fun and educational are always a win in my book! These flashcards are beautifully illustrated and encourage young minds to explore the history, people and culture of the United States of America. Each card features the outline of a state and its state flag on one side, and a list of facts, questions and answers on the other.
4. Jurassic Adventure- If your little boy is anything like mine than he is dinosaur obsessed. The Jurassic Adventure play set includes five dinosaurs, two pose-able wooden people, a tree along with one felt pretend pond and soft storage case. The soft volcano with fabric loop doubles as a storage and carrying case. Fosters social skill development through pretend play.
5. Wee Baby Stella Tiny Farmer Set- Wee Baby Stella, how does your garden grow? Wee Baby Stella by Manhattan Toy is an ideal first baby doll collection that will encourage little ones to role play, nurture and care. Wee Baby Stella dolls are completely soft and beautifully crafted with lifelike details such as a belly button and perfectly plump tummy.
6. Panther Dinner Set- Fun dishes make mealtime more fun for EVERYONE, am I right? These beautiful melamine dinner sets feature beautiful artwork, using simplistic styling and soft subtle colors, a perfect combination to complement your table and keep the little ones happy at meal times.
7. Jellycat Bashful Puppy- You can not go wrong with a Jellycat stuffed animal. They are the softest toys you have ever loved, cuddled and adored!
8. Tiny Whales No Bad Vibes Hooded Sweatshirt- The ultimate cool dude sweatshirt! Tiny Whales is made in the US of A.
9. Black Panther Bandit Beanie- The must-have accessory anytime of the year. All Bandit Beanies have been comfort-tested for even the fussiest hat wearer... and pass!
10. Under The Sea Activity Pack- The perfect gift for travel or at home. This activity pack will supply hours of endless fun!
11. Happy Camper Kiddie Play Pack- Little boy’s love collecting treasures and carrying around toys. This play pack is perfect for doing just that! The happy camper print is adorable and it features a waterproof cotton canvas exterior.
12. Tegu Blocks- Their motto says it all! No power cord. No rules. Everyone wins.
This guide was created by Jillian, who is a mama of three and no rookie when it comes to shopping for those little humans!
Dia de los Muertos ...
Hi all - I wanted to share a little bit about Day of the Dead which is celebrated on November 2nd; this is a Mexican tradition of indigenou...Read More
Baby Feeding Favorites
With all of the harmful chemicals, toxins and ingredients added into everything now, I’ve been dreading my little guy becoming old enough to eat. ...Read More
Stucking Stuffer Ideas
It’s that time of year again and Christmas is right around the corner. The most magical time of year can a lot of times turn into the most stressfu...Read More