A hilarious hair adventure about always being true to yourself: Oh no! Mr. Lion is having a bit of trouble with his mane. Luckily, his friend Monkey is around to help. But what hairdo is right for Mr. Lion? Should he wear braids . . . or dye his hair red? Try pigtails . . . or add a tiara?
• A playful hair-themed book with a die-cut and silly illustrations on every spread
• Featuring an amusing story about finding the best look, young readers will learn the importance of always being true to yourself
• Sturdy board book design is just right for little hands
Britta Teckentrup, renowned author and illustrator, takes readers on an entertaining journey through Mr. Lion's many hairstyles.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud
• Books for children aged 3 to 5
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children