Corally Yours Pop
- Every time this pacifier falls, the nipple pops back into its built-in protective silicone bubble. No need for a case.
- Safe and intuitive with a gentle pop back that mimics the natural teat.
- Won’t pop out of babe’s mouth (trust us, #engineering).
- Minimal washing needed, think just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Whenever babe masters motor skills, they can put it in their mouth themselves.
- Recommended for babies 0 - 6 months (but we know weaning is hard and it certainly isn't unsafe for older infants).
- Dishwasher safe.